Enchanted Learning - Enchanted Learning produces children’s educational web sites which are designed to capture the imagination while maximizing creativity, learning, and employment.
* GeoNet - GeoNet gives kids the opportunity to explore regions of the United States and the world while being tested on their knowledge.
* GeoSense - GeoSense gives you the opportunity to test your knowledge of world geography.
* Growth of a Nation - This ten minute presentation illustrates the growth of the United States from the original thirteen states in 1789.
* iCivics - iCivics prepares young Americans to become knowledgeable, engaged 21st century citizens by creating free and innovative educational materials.
* Kids.gov - Kids.gov is the official kids' portal for the U.S. government. We link kids, parents and teachers to U.S. government information and services on the web from government agencies, schools, and educational organizations, all geared to the learning level and interest of kids.
* Sheppard Software - We design educational software and online games with these goals: 1) To add sound and visual effects to make learning fun and more memorable. 2) To design games with many difficulty levels so that players will continue to be challenged no matter how far they progress. 3) To provide games that will exercise players' brains.
* Smithsonian Education - The mission of the Smithsonian Center for Education and Museum Studies is to increase the Smithsonian Institution’s impact as a national educational organization.
* The U.S. Mint - U.S. Mint includes games, toons, coins and medals, coin news, collectors club, and mint history.
* Note: Game(s) cannot be played on iPads.